250 gms Gawar phali (cluster beans)
3 tbs Oil
1/2 tspn Asafoetida
1/2 tspn Turmeric powder
1/2 tspn Jeera
Few Curry leaf
1/4 cup Roasted peanut powder
8 - 10 Garlic
Plum sized Coriander leaves
As required Salt
1 tspn Kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tspn Red chilli powder
Nutritional fact :
Cluster beans is rich in energy, moisture, protein, fat, carbohydrates, fibre, calcium, Iron and Phosphorus.
cluster beans are rich in protein, vitamin C, and iron. Vitamin C boosts your immunity, and iron helps prevent anemia.
- Break into pieces with your hands itself, as doing it this way gives a different taste for cluster beans.
- Add oil, Asafoetida, turmeric powder, jeera, curry leaf and saute for 10 seconds in low flame to no flame depending on how hot the oil is.
- Add the chopped and washed cluster beans into the saute pan. for the first five minutes cook in high flame and set it to slow flame by add some water into the pan.
- Cluster beans take time to cook hence cover and cook them for a minimum of 15 – 20 mins or until fully cooked.
- In a blender jar add roasted peanuts, garlic, coriander leaves. pulse grind it to medium coarse. add salt, kashmiri chilli powder, red chilli powder.
- cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the pungent raw smell of garlic has gone.
Tastes delicious with less than 5 ingredients. Even kids will love eating it.
Serve hot with chapati.
(Visited 117 times, 1 visits today)