10 chunks Cadbury diary milk chocolate
1 tspn Amul Butter (Salted butter)
2 slices White bread(Any bread of your choice with sides removed)
is something very irresistible no matter how old you are. while i had been to goa, i saw most of the tourist at cafeteria were enjoying this chocolate sandwich for breakfast with the sea view and sunrise. Know what? They were mid 40’s and 50’s but still enjoyed like a 5-year-old smacking their fingertips.
- The fact that Nutella chocolate as a substitute or topping is used in many places is humongous but it was disappointing to see that people will never give up on Nutella even after understanding the truth about it.
- i m not here to comment on the brand. But for my chocolate sandwich lover daughter i found an alternative to nutella and that is Cadbury sandwich.
- Again, this is not healthy, i know, i know! but only an alternative that is effectively better than the nutella sandwiches. My daughter had suffered for a while due to some health condition and since then i have become an even more conscious mamma than ever. She loves chocolate just like any kid but she is intolerable to sweet at times.
The two ingredients that go into preparing the nutella chocolate are something i found not suitable to introduce any children especially. They are palm oil and synthetic vanillin. Palm oil anyway is never a good option for our heart and synthetic vanillin is prepared by using two compounds that are a kind of petrochemical which further is a substitute of crude oil.
Now that Doesn’t sound easy… right?
So how I prepare chocolate sandwich for my daughter..
- Take a bowl. add 1 tspn butter to 10 chunks of Cadbury chocolate.
- Heat in microwave or double boiler until they look soggy.
- beat with a whisk and add 1/2 tspn milk to it so as prevent from drying out further.
- In a white bread or any bread of your choice , remove sides, spread the chocolate and toast/grill it both sides with butter.
- Ready to be served. consume before they get cold.